Free one-way transferFree one-way transfer
The rooms are spacious, fresh looking and luxurious with all sorts of modern amenities expected in a five-star hotel. Each room has its own character and individuality in terms of design and layout, yet they are coherent with the central theme of the hotel.
Every single room compares to an art gallery of traditional Nepalese handicrafts. All machineries, equipments and devices are seamlessly concealed behind 100% handmade furniture so as to maintain the authentic look. Collectibles and showpieces placed in the niches and on the tables further adorn the rooms. Exact copies of all such articles are also available at the souvenir shop of the hotel.
Floors are composed of finely polished terracotta tiles and covered with typical Nepalese rugs where necessary. Walls are either painted in soothing colours or have fine terracotta finish. Ceilings have wooden beams and windows are masterpieces of woodcarving. The bathrooms are also equally elegant and very well maintained.
- Cancellations must be made at least 30 days before the expected arrival date in order to avoid facing a cancellation fee.
- Between 15 to 30 days prior to arrival a cancellation charge equivalent to 25% of the booking deposit is required.
- Depends on the actual availability of rooms.
- Children under 10 years of age are allowed to share rooms with their parents. Charges for extra bed and food is required.
- Rates displayed on this site are quoted in US Dollars and include the following applicable taxes and service charges:
VAT - 13%
Service Charge - 10%